Pressure Boosters for Nitrogen Generators
Membrane and PSA nitrogen gas generators deliver a fixed flowrate of nitrogen gas at a fixed pressure. Occasionally, nitrogen is required at higher pressures than the generator can deliver. Air-driven gas pressure boosters can boost this pressure to the desired level but must not exceed the flow capability of the generator. Matching the speed of booster operation to the flow capability of the generator requires cycle rate controls for the booster. We use a PLC to control booster speed, which reduces the likelihood of improper modification of booster operating conditions and consequent reduction of gas purity or damage to the generator.
Our turnkey systems require a nitrogen supply and discharge connection, an air pressure supply connection and a 110 VAC control power line. The desired booster operating conditions are programmed at the factory and tested prior to shipment. Operating flowrate can be increased or reduced by 5% or 10% after the unit has shipped. Larger variations require reprogramming the PLC.
Pressure booster systems for:
- Membrane nitrogen gas generators » See N2 Generator Page
- PSA (pressure swing absorption) nitrogen gas generators
- Bulk liquid nitrogen gas systems » See Gas Pressure Boosters Page
- Utility nitrogen systems » See Gas Pressure Boosters Page
- Filling high pressure nitrogen cylinders » See N2 Fill Station Page
Available in 2019 • Nitrogen Generator and Cylinder Fill Station
Nitrogen generator and cylinder fill station